Sweeping benches, seats and swim outs are an important part of any great pool design. The support structures that are built as part of the manufacturing process ensure that any benches, seats or swim outs remain level with the rest of the pool. The support struts are constructed from fibreglass, therefore becoming part of the pool shell to guarantee its integrity and strength.
Edge Beam Detail
Extra wide, non-slip surface designed to fit pavers perfectly. This design, coupled with an edge beam width of 200mm means your pool is structurally sound without having to add any secondary engineering works.
*Individual site conditions should be referred to local engineers or authorities for verification.
Further proof of a better pool
Leading Manufacturing Processes
- Superior fibreglass and resins – no general purpose materials used
- In-house gel coat manufacturing facility ensuring freshly batched materials
- In-house industrial chemist overseeing product quality
- All pools made to suit local conditions
Superior Structural Elements
- Full-width floor and full depth walls* for maximum swimming area
- Reinforcing ribs for added strength
- Fully-matched lamination system
- Exclusive multi-layered structure
Anti-Microbial Pool Protection
- Exceptionally hygienic swimming pool surface
- 100% safe and gentle to the human body
- Provides continuous protection against growth of bacteria
- Performance tested in accordance with JIS Z 2801
- In-house research and development division
- 41 years of technical leadership in the swimming pool industry
- Drivers of product innovation and excellence
*Excludes safety ledge range